Leak Detector - DLH-150
Halide gas leak detection in....
- Air conditioning
- Hospital sterlizing equipemnt
- High voltage circuit breakers
- Leak testing
- Detects all halogen gases Freon, SF6 etc.
- Small compact, portable with battery operation
- High sensitivity (3 to 5 parts per million)
- Long flexible probe for hard to reach areas
- Sensitivity automatically reset to ambient level of
- Sensor can stand to large doses of halogen gas
DLH-150 Halogen Leak Detector
- Detects gaseous impurities in the ambient atmosphere by
drawing the sample through its sensing tip (similar to ionization chamber) using a
- Is a light, portable and easy to use instrument. The sensing tip is
mounted in a flexible probe which can be bent as required. The sensitivity is about 3 to 5
parts of HALOGEN gas per million parts of air (ppm).
- Gives beeping audio indication through its built-in speaker which
increases in sped and frequency as the leak is approached or with increase in
concentration of HALOGEN gas in air. An earphone is provided for use in noisy locations.
||3 to 5 parts
per million of HALOGEN gas
C size dry cells (medium)
||40 to 50
||By LED lamp
||45° C maximum
Unit Mirco pump -
||B 85 x D 40 x H